Friday, 27 April 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
well, i've sat and looked at it for a couple of day's and today i decided i really couldn't live with it, you have to be true to...
-
early seventies at southgate secondary modern and the young loveless was getting his ear turned by black music, mostly motown and what later...

All good in the motherfuckin hood Derby dude !! They were often considered effete but I was a fan of the Council, great choice mate !!! Love the slightly oversize carbatooters on the BM, so much for fuel economy old mate, I would imagine you're probably eating dinner of the by now pristine rocket donk, god mate, can almost taste it myself. Hope I didn't overstep the boundary re comments on the machining of the hub love, just a thought based on delighting in your pursuit of excellence overkill, have a good weekend Lovey.
ReplyDelete