Goodbye cruel world.............

After serious thought and much imbibing of alcoholic beverages ( purely for medicinal purposes of cause, ahem ) it is with a heavy heart that I must inform you that the loveless blog has shuffled off this mortal coil, yes folks it's true, just when you thought 2016 couldn't get any worse, the year we lost Bowie, Prince, George Michael, Rick Parfitt, Carrie Fischer and my Instagram account I've decided to sack the blog, that's it, it's over, finished, thanks to everyone,  toodle-pip, ta-ta.............

Comments

  1. What can I say Tim...
    Thanks for the memories.
    I'll shuffle over to the new blog now and have a sniff around.
    Regards,
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you there then Mr loveless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not one soul will perish
    who puts their trust in Me.
    -Jesus

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts