Monday, 28 March 2016
not a ducati tt replica
not sure if anyone is still interested in the 'not a ducati tt replica' but heres the latest bit. carbon fibre battery carrier / seat mounting, new brackets, mounting pillars to 'sandwich' the battery which slides into position underneath the seat hump. killed a few hours on a wet bank holiday monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
well, i've sat and looked at it for a couple of day's and today i decided i really couldn't live with it, you have to be true to...
-
early seventies at southgate secondary modern and the young loveless was getting his ear turned by black music, mostly motown and what later...
glad to see the sickness of making great parts that nobody will see is alive and kicking . Julian .leusden .holland
ReplyDeleteLove the frame plugs Tim, will the battery be alright in its side?
ReplyDeleteAlways like to read the updates. Bugger me that battery's a big fecker , you'll be struggling to keep the front wheel on the ground with all that weight back there ;0)
ReplyDeleteThanks Julian, glad its not just me then! Ey up Jan, the battery is a sealed 'gel' type so you can mount it anywhichway up no problem. hello Spud, I'm going to use a li-po shorai battery eventually, used one on the bmw boxer, brilliant, weigh less than a kilo! Just think of how much you would have to spunk on titanium to lose the weight of a traditional lead battery. I'm no Valentino Rossi, I couldn't tell that the battery is mounted so high and away from the mass of centralization and, lets face it, I'm no lightweight jockey myself, I'm 12 stone ffs!
ReplyDelete