Friday, 20 April 2012
boxer racer project
rear hub for the boxer race project, i underestimated the amount of work on this, going to ball mill a load of weight off the cooling fins too, the one thing about the german's is that everything is massively over-engineered so numpty's like me and dangerous can smash the shit out of the stock part's without the fear of failure...........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
well, i've sat and looked at it for a couple of day's and today i decided i really couldn't live with it, you have to be true to...
-
early seventies at southgate secondary modern and the young loveless was getting his ear turned by black music, mostly motown and what later...
Yee Ha !!! Looking magnificent mate, as you said, no fear of going too far with something that was originally designed to go on a tank, never do things by haves do our Teutonic cousins. Man, The M.V.P's . . . never heard the song before let alone the band name, I knew what the term meant in 'Yankeespeak' but as for anything beyond that, nada . . . I just know I could quite easily have become a soul boy if I was living in your neck of the woods !!! Love your passion and your history Lovey, thanks for making my day and gettin me over the post Levon blues, have a cracking weekend, my guestimate on the weight is now definitely sub 3, I'll go for 2.75 kg . . . hurry up you silly old Soul boy. XX
ReplyDelete