murder weapon. [track by tricky, tricky track cadwell]

Just landed home from the annual day out to the morini riders club trackday at cadwell. Must admit I didn’t think I’d be there this year as my entry was turned down and I scraped in as a reserve, pretty pissed off to find that the club had offered places to newbies instead of the loyal people who go every year, I was probably one of the first ten people to send the cheque to reserve my place in previous years, but this year you had to apply by email and I must admit to being a little surprised to get the knock back.
three weeks ago I receive an email to say that a few people had dropped out and got offered a place, my first reaction was to say get fucked but it’s just such a great day out with good people and really interesting bikes that I swallowed my pride and took up the invitation. more to follow but here’s the most brutal moto guzzi I think I have ever seen, spent an hour shooting the shit with the owner who was a really nice bloke, it’s a t3 engine with raceco modified frame, no cradle and massive aluminium mountings, the swing arm is a magni item, probably prototype, rg250 fairing,  spondon engineering aluminium yokes, rg 500 mudguard and astralite wheels, talking of which, how cool are astralites? ..........

Comments

  1. Yup, absolute animal! You know when you meet that bloke with the far away look in his eye and total dedication to one bike?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts