Sunday, 20 January 2019
More KTM 790 Duke....
No major changes on this bike, like I said in the previous post just some gentle massaging, fitted evotech exhaust bracket, axle crash bungs, paddock stand bobbins but the biggest difference was the tail-tidy which really cleans up the rear end a treat. I like the look of the Oberon bar-end mirrors too, it really drops the front end down......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
well, i've sat and looked at it for a couple of day's and today i decided i really couldn't live with it, you have to be true to...
-
early seventies at southgate secondary modern and the young loveless was getting his ear turned by black music, mostly motown and what later...



Yup, evotech really have it nailed, I had one if their tail tidys on my 690 and it was awesome. Bye bye plastic scaffolding.
ReplyDeleteYeah Spud, quality stuff for sure, worth paying the extra over the r+g stuff, looks factory rather than Lidl!😂
ReplyDelete