aftergrudge......





'hello sir, ooh, wiring sir? all that cable? where does that go sir?  plug it in sir, a nice cozy fit....' wiring, i don't do wiring me, electrickery. can't get my head around all that bollock's. some people get it. [barse is a genius at it. he get's fucked off with me when i ask him why does that go there?......... 'bailey, you are a moron, just pass me the needle-nose pliers, boil-up some water and check my bid on those shovelhead clutch plates'] a week spent wrestling the ducati loom in the shed, it looks like a dismembered octopus to me, i start by plugging in the main connection to the ecu and work back from there, ahhha, that bit only plugs into that bit, what's that bit for? dunno, i chop it out, bollocks, thats the feed to the coils, stick that back with a bit of sticky tape, sorted. any- old -how, i just stick to what i know and knock up a bracket to carry the coils instead, hit the ratty said items with a matt-black rattle can, sorted. [picked up a couple of cd's on amazon too this week shara nelson 'friendly fire' and innocence 'belief', an english penny each, plus postage, what's that all about then? pure.fucking.soul.music. check them out. i love shara nelson me, the voice of massive attack. she must be related to aretha franklin? perhaps not...............

Comments

Popular Posts