boxer racer project




 has anyone seen dangerous? it's thursday night and i'm running round like a twat, i go and have a look at a box trailer for sale, just around the block, dangerous has decided we are going to use the deadly fiat of doom to sleep in, [once he's sorted out a tow-bar] and we are going to tow the bike in a box trailer, the bloke want's nearly as much as a new one so i make my excuses and skin out, mr's b informs me barse and gordie have called in, trouble with the shovel, their gone by the time i'm back, down to the lion for some race fuel, 97 octane, don't know why i'm wasting my money, i'm 40 bhp down on the lad's out in front in the b.e.a.r's series anyway so a few octane higher is hardly going to make much difference, has anyone seen dangerous?, [he said he's going off to yorkshire for a few day's, he's not answering my call's], i work my way around the bike, checking fluid level's, tightening fastener's, jess joins me, sitting on the bike and making 'race faces' and brrruuummm noises, gus is on his chair, stifling the occasional yawn, my final instructions arrived today, i get that feeling in the pit of my stomach, there's no hiding place...........

Comments

Popular Posts