it's not easy being me, i wake up in the middle of the night, i'm not quite right in the head i'm afraid, i pour over all the details, agonising over if the clutch/brake levers are in line with the clip-on's, i have to re-drill the ball-end's on the lever's to 8.5mm from a quarter of an inch because, well, because it just look's right to my eye, even looking at the bike on the bench stresses me if it's not in line with the bench and the wall, my tool's have to be in the right place, it's not healthy i know and most people wouldn't even notice, but me? yep, it bother's me....

Comments

  1. Mate, sounds like you're halfway between Jack's character in 'As Good as it Gets' and Ferdinand Porsche . . . but hey, if it's yielding results don't go setting up an appointment with a shrink until AFTER the current job's finished, I couldn't stand the suspense !!!! Agonising over the hole size for the lever has certainly paid above the tote, perfect balance of air to metal . . . nice choice on grips as well mate, all business and function . . . could end up being the worlds sexiest 65 ever . . . keep up the good work . . . oddball !!! Whitey.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts