Saturday, 21 January 2012
another trawl through the loveless vinyl vault and i plucked out this gem, to tell you the truth, i can't remember anything about buying this, great record, a tad overplayed me think's, but, i reckon it may be time for a black leather jeans with concho's, stetson;s and white boot revival...............
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
well, i've sat and looked at it for a couple of day's and today i decided i really couldn't live with it, you have to be true to...
-
early seventies at southgate secondary modern and the young loveless was getting his ear turned by black music, mostly motown and what later...
Always up for some white boots and conchos action mate . . . I don't fully agree on the 'overplayed' angle however, methinks, in cahoots with the producer whose name escapes me just when I need it most, they wanted to give it a serious crack . . . love the episode of the 'Making of Great Albums' series on A.O.S. Anyhoo, I'm off to dig out some white boots . . .
ReplyDelete