so, my 'bargain' breaker rear light is faulty, [only illuminates on rear marker mode, no brake light], luckily gary from 'sideburn' is able to identify it as a motrax item and even though they have gone bust, i source one from demon tweek's, me and my mate roy spend a couple of fraught hours carbon wrapping my seat unit, to quote madonna, 'flawless, absoluteley flawless', dead chuffed, get home after my shift and try it on, great, brew on, back in the shed and......it's not right, it is, but it's not, looks real, but it's not, no room for 'fakes' on my bike, i'm no better than the tosser's with rim-tape and carbon tax disc holders, no way i can live with it, it's fake and i don't do fake.......

Comments

  1. I'm feeling yer pain mate...i have looked into gettin this done too...but i'm struggling...i have a real carbon front guard and airbox covers and it's niggling at me not to go down this fake route..but if i get a wrap done in matt black i could live with it...wot is our major malfuction hahaha help i'm confused :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts