saturday at the loveless shed, we had a big spring clean today, cleaned down the miller and lathe, cleaned the tools and swept up, dragged the racer out and did a couple of job's on it ready for the trackdays i've booked, i can do three track days for the price of one weekends racing, ok, it's not racing but at least i can get out there and ride the bike, my mate of 35 years turned up for a brew and for me to measure up some wheel spacers and brake caliper mounting bushes, me and mucker go way back, two spotty teenage tosspots causing mayhem on our two-strokes, [steve has 'mayhem' tattooed across his stomach], we graduated to big four-strokes, [me a gs 1000 and steve a 900 honda], i can remember him ripping me mercilessly for buying a harley, i got my revenge when he bought one, he's got four now and i'm still ripping him back, went for a blast on his dyna today, when i got back i went out on the racer, totally illegal, no insurance, no mot, no tax, race bike on the road, i loved it, i know which one i prefer.........

Comments

Popular Posts