for some reason blogger have changed how you post photo's, you have to select to say you aren't pinching photo's that you don't have the rights to, what the fuck is that all about?, these are my photo's, of my bike and i can't post them in the chronological order that i've taken them in, so, here we go, i've cut the drain plug mounting/exhaust hanger bracket off my frame because, it's ugly, heavy and i don't need it because i'm running high-level supertrapps, i need a plug for the oil tank drain hose, piece of 25mm round stock, drop in the lathe and turn it down to hose diameter, turn a spur to grip the tube , [don't want it coming loose and dumping oil all over the back tyre], [photo 3], stick with me, photo 2 shows the finished plug and photo 3 shows it fitted to the drain hose, why is life so hard?, where's my wheel's?, why can't i earn enough money to go racing?.....

Comments

Popular Posts