sunday morning finds me and dangerous making our way east for the 'normous newark autojumble', 45 miles later, park up, pay the entrance fee and in, straight away i realised we had dropped a bollock and would have been better off spending the day in the shed, i don't think i've ever seen such a load of old tat in all my life, i've thrown better stuff away in the past, as we wend our way between the stalls it soon becomes apparent that we have wasted our admission money, i spied the lovely lambretta on the way in and took a closer look while dangerous poked stuff with a stick, i got my list of stainless unf and unc stainless fasteners out of my pocket and started to work my way down the list, 'bend over loveless, this is going to hurt!', back home i spread the 'bargains' out on the bench, £39, i can't believe i got sucked in.......

Comments

  1. It would have cost you more than £6 to get it posted :-)your pants get pulled when you least expect it, anyway I'm off to get my £10 exhaust system for the Miller cycle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts