Saturday, 1 August 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
well, i've sat and looked at it for a couple of day's and today i decided i really couldn't live with it, you have to be true to...
-
early seventies at southgate secondary modern and the young loveless was getting his ear turned by black music, mostly motown and what later...

That sucks.
ReplyDeleteAin’t that the truth OMD! Turned out all good in the end, managed to get home ok without calling recovery, dropped the the rear wheel and my tyre guy repaired it with a plug so happy days, I get to run it for around another thousand miles, [depending on right-wrist input!]
ReplyDeleteThe standard Dunlop DT3R’s aren’t the best, [more to follow in my FTR considered thoughts review] but I was outraged at the cost of a replacement, £275! [ $360 dollars USA, WTActual F!] I’ve been doing some research and come tyre change I can get a lot stickier rubber for a lot less moolah........