Friday, 19 April 2013
pastor t.l. barrett and the youth for christ choir
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
well, i've sat and looked at it for a couple of day's and today i decided i really couldn't live with it, you have to be true to...
-
early seventies at southgate secondary modern and the young loveless was getting his ear turned by black music, mostly motown and what later...
I don't normally get the chance to listen to Lauren Laverne, thankfully I did on this occasion, she had earnt her wages, an awesome song!
ReplyDeletebeautiful, never heard this before, can't stop playing it now...
ReplyDeleteAmen brother
ReplyDeleteDownloaded the album yesterday, and listening to it today, I'm not a religious man, never understood it all, but despite that this its fantastic!!, just makes you smile, funky Jeebus.
ReplyDeleteindeed Jan, just seem's to seep into your soul, like your good self i have no time for religion either but this.....oh my word,
ReplyDelete